Free up your cashflow – here’s how we can help
With the raft of changes the government has bought in to combat and stimulate the economy for COVID-19, there are some opportunities to assist in your business.
But how can we help you?
Well, there are other options to help or ease cashflow for your business:
- e.g. Jack has a company that has a monthly turnover of $50,000. Based on this he can get a lend for $40,000 to be paid back over the next 2 years.
- Alternatively he can get an ongoing redraw facility to the same value.
- e.g. Jack owns a property and is a director of a company that has been trading for more than two years. Vehicle purchase can be approved without having to provide financials on a vehicle up to $150,000.
- e.g. Jack provides stock to other businesses, but has a 30 day payment policy. Jack can get up to 90% of the invoice amount the moment he generates the invoice, shortening the payment term to immediate.
- Jack has a large payment he is waiting for but needs the funds sooner to be able to deliver on his next project. Jack can borrow against the single payment or set up a facility allowing him to bring forward any amounts owing to him, and essentially only pay when he needs the funds.
Trade and Supply Chain Finance
- e.g. Jack requires additional stock to keep up with demand, but is required to make payment in full immediately. However, his cash flow does not allow for this. Simply Finance can assist in funding this payment by delaying it or staggering it over a longer period
- Jack’s suppliers offer large discounts to stimulate demand. Jack comes to Simply Finance who can quickly source finance which is cheaper than the discount being offered allowing him to scale up his business